2010 Symposium on Fairness and Equity Issues in Child Welfare Training and Education
June 15 | University of California, Berkeley | Chevron Auditorium, International House
- A Quick and Dirty Take on NIS-4: Barbara Needell, M.S.W., Ph.D.
- Keynote Address: Risk Factors Are Not Predictive Factors Due to Protective Factors: Carl C. Bell, M.D.
- California Statewide Overview: Advancing Fairness and Equity Across the State: Phyllis Jeroslow, CalSWEC
- Administrative Office of the Courts, Center for Children, Families & the Courts: The Roles of the Juvenile Court Assistance Team (JCAT) Liaison: Marymichael Miatovich, J.D.
- California Leadership Panel
- Achieving Shared Leadership®: Meaningful Strategies for Impacting Fairness & Equity in Child Welfare Practice: Lisa Pion-Berlin, Ph.D., and Leah Davis, both of Parents Anonymous®, Inc.
- ICWA Today: Internal Strengths and External Influences: Rose-Margaret Orrantia, M.S., and Tom Lidot, both of Tribal STAR
- Eliminating Racial Disparity and Disproportionality: Gary Taylor, Orange County Social Services Agency