You’ll find a variety of resources for Child Welfare social workers including videos and recordings.
- Advanced Training and Organizational Development Resources: a wide range of materials to address public child welfare educational requirements and respond to emerging legislative and practice developments, such as AB 12.
- California Child Welfare Resource Library: an extensive collection of up-to-date materials accessible to CalSWEC’s partners.
- California Common Core for Child Welfare Social Workers and Supervisors
- California Public Child Welfare Workforce Studies: CalSWEC surveys the state’s public child welfare workforce every three to five years in collaboration with the County Welfare Directors Association and the California Department of Social Services to determine the extent to which the state is meeting its requirements for master's-level social workers among child welfare social work staff.
- Curriculum Competencies for Public Child Welfare in California: reflect the 2008 CSWE Core Competencies and form the basis for the Title IV-E MSW and BASW programs
- Implementation Toolkits: provide information, documents, and materials about how to execute a new practice, program, or intervention
- Videos and Recordings