Concurrent Planning: Multiple Pathways to Permanence
This advanced Concurrent Planning curriculum is for Child Welfare System staff, attorneys, care providers, and other community partners. It includes a facilitated process for county administrative teams to assess concurrent planning process prior to implementing the curriculum.
The curriculum includes four components: a leadership module, a concurrent planning essentials module, a concurrent planning skill building module, and a concurrent planning partnerships module.
- Goals for the Leadership Module
- Leadership Module Meeting 1 Facilitation Guide
- Leadership Module Meeting 2 Facilitation Guide
- Leadership Module Meeting 1 Participant Guide
- Leadership Module Meeting 2 Participant Guide
- Supplemental Handout: National Resource Center for Permanency and Family Connections Organizational Assessment Tool
- Supplemental Handout: CWDA Bay Area Regional Concurrent Planning Guide
- Supplemental Handout: Permanency Outcomes
Module A: Concurrent Planning Essentials
Module B: Concurrent Planning Skills
Module C: Concurrent Planning Partnerships