Integrated Behavioral Health Program Evaluation Reports
- Mental Health Workforce Change Through Social Work Education: A California Case Study was published in the Journal of Social Work Education (June 2013).
- A presentation on The Mental Health Program Competency Curriculum Implementation (2012) provides results of a survey to ascertain how schools approach infusing current core competencies into coursework and internships as well as the contributions local programs make to public awareness of the Mental Health Services Act (MHSA).
- The Mental Health Program Curriculum Implementation and Continuous Quality Improvement Study Issue Brief (2011) provides a summary of the CQI Study full report.
- The Mental Health Program Curriculum Implementation and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Study (2011), conducted by Loma Linda University School of Social Work and Social Ecology and CSU, East Bay Department of Social Work, focuses on the quality of graduate-level preparation for employment in mental health settings. This multi-phase study, funded by a grant from Zellerbach Family Foundation, assessed the perceived preparedness of MHP graduates for employment in the public mental health system.
- The Mental Health Program Student Characteristics and Employment 2005–2010 report summarizes key findings about student diversity and graduate employment patterns among the first five cohorts.
- Surveys of strategies used to implement CalSWEC's first set of curriculum competencies (2005) were completed for academic years 2005–2007 and 2007–2009 by Loma Linda University.