CalSWEC's practice partners provide a vital link to the social work workforce needs in the field, ensuring a connection between workforce education and training and the practice that produces positive outcomes for those served by the public sector. These practice partners include state and local agencies and organizations such as the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) and the California Evidence Based Clearninghouse.
- California Department of Social Services (CDSS)
- California Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW—CA)
- California Mental Health Directors Association, now part of the County Behavioral Health Directors Association of California (CBHDA)
- County Welfare Directors Association (CWDA) of California
- California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS)
- California Evidence Based Clearninghouse (CEBC)