What Agencies Might Provide Funding Resources?
Funding resources for NAE Toolkit implementation generally derive from three types of agencies:
- Non-governmental organizations that are dedicated to Native American and Alaska Native issues
- Private foundations
- Governmental organizations that sponsor research, program development, and program evaluation for Native American and Alaska Natives
- Complete a fiscal analysis
- Identify funding streams
- Identify potential external funding sources
- Prepare grant proposals
- Secure funding for initial implementation
- Secure funding for sustaining and fine-tuning implementation
Title IV-B Provision Regarding Collaborative Training
- The provisions of Title IV-B permit the inclusion of collaborative partners in agency training, thus partially defraying the cost of conducting separate training. Consult Title IV-B regulations for more details.