Technical Assistance

For assistance regarding the Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA), contact one of the following:

Administrative Office of the Courts
Center for Families, Children & the Courts
Tribal Projects Unit / Tribal/State Programs Unit
455 Golden Gate Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3688
Phone: 415-865-7739 | Fax: 415-865-7217

Office of Indian Services
Division of Tribal Government
Bureau of Indian Affairs
1849 C Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20240

Telephone: (202) 513-7641
Fax: (202) 208-5113