Core Practice Model Workforce Development Tools - Applying the CPM to Employee Selection, Training & Practice
Recruitment and selection of social workers, training and coaching of staff by supervisors, and fidelity to the practice behaviors are key to translating the CPM to real-world practice. This webinar provides concrete tools to help counties select new hires, build supervisors’ capacity to coach to the CPM, and evaluate staff and leaders’ use of the CPM practice and leadership behaviors.
- Understand the CPM tools for employee selection, training and supervision
- Value the supervisor’s unique role in CPM implementation
- Value coaching at all levels of the organization
- Understand use of practice profiles to assess and encourage use of behaviors
- Connect how the Workforce Development “deeper dive” fits into the overall Snapshot tool for CPM implementation planning