Welcome to CalSWEC
Welcome to the California Social Work Education Center (CalSWEC), the nation's largest state coalition of social work educators and practitioners.
Hosted by the University of California, Berkeley School of Social Welfare, CalSWEC was created in 1990 by a partnership of social work educators and practitioners dedicated to developing a professional social service workforce to effectively serve California's diverse population. (Read more about CalSWEC's history.)
- Jobs at CalSWEC Central: Check what jobs are currently available at CalSWEC.
- Post-MSW Fellowship: The University of California, Berkeley will be accepting applications for two full-time post-MSW fellowship positions in clinical social work that begin July 24, 2017. For more information, visit the University Health Services website.
- Title IV-E Program 2015–2016 Annual Report is now available. Read past annual reports and other publications from CalSWEC's evaluation and research efforts as well.
- AB 403 and Continuum of Care Reform Toolkit offers a wealth of information about new practice and policy changes taking place in California to ensure all children live as members of committed, nurturing, and permanent families.
- Updated Core Practice Model Overview is a brief document that can be used to share information about the model with staff, families, children, youth, caregivers, and community partners.