- In response to COVID-19, the 2020 Title IV-E Summit has been CANCELLED. On behalf of CalSWEC and the 38 Title IV-E Students who worked tirelessly over the last year to plan this event, we share in the disappointment.
- PLEASE JOIN CalSWEC in offering our deepest appreciation to the 38 Title IV-E students on the 2020 Student Planning Committee, who worked tirelessly over the last year to plan the Summit. Read more about the 2020 Title IV-E Summit, the amazing Student Planning Committee, and all-star winner Mireya Duarte (MSW student at CSU Fullerton) in our supplemental 2020 Title IV-E Summit Newsletter
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
2020 Title IV-E Summit THEME
Take it to the Top: Bridging the Disconnect between Policy and Practice in Child Welfare
2020 Summit GOALS
- Facilitate channels of communication between policy makers and service providers
- Transition from reactive to preventative policy
- Create and implement policy that is informed by those affected
WHO ATTENDS THE TITLE IV-E SUMMIT
- Public Child Welfare Agency, University, Tribal, and other Title IV-E Partners
- Title IV-E Stipend Program Students. Students should reach out to their school’s Project Coordinator for more information.
Partial funding for this meeting is provided by the CDSS and NASW-CA. Interested in NASW-CA membership? Click here to learn more!