The California Social Work Education Center (CalSWEC) is the nation’s largest state coalition of social work professionals from the field and from academia providing education, student support, in-service training, and workforce evaluation research—all directed toward developing effective, culturally competent public service delivery to the people of California.
CalSWEC's consortium includes:
- The state’s 22 accredited social work graduate schools
- All 58 county departments of social service and local mental health departments
- The California Department of Social Services (CDSS)
- The California Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers
- The County Welfare Directors Association (CWDA) of California
- The County Behavioral Health Directors Association of California
View or download a copy of the CalSWEC Fact Sheet.