Child Welfare In-Service Training
CalSWEC Title IV-E Program
Integrated Behavioral Health
MHSA Stipend Program
- Forms and Instructions for MHSA Stipend Recipients
- Helpful Links for MHSA Stipend Recipients
- IRS information on tax benefits for education: Tax Benefits for Education (IRS Publication 970 - 2017)
- MHSA Stipend Program Case Studies and Reports
- MHSA Legislative and Policy Resources
- The Mental Health Services Act, Revised January 2018 (PDF)
- History of Proposition 63
- Components of the MHSA
- Services funded through Proposition 63
- MHSA WET 5 Year Plan 2014-2019
- California Mental Health Services Authority
- California Council of Community Behavioral Health Agencies
- County Behavioral Health Directors Association
- California Behavioral Health Planning Council
- California Institute for Behavioral Health Solutions
- Articles of Interest
BHWET Program--COMING SOON
- Forms and Instructions for BHWET Stipend Recipients
- Helpful Links for BHWET Stipend Recipients
- BHWET Stipend Program Case Studies and Reports
- SAMHSA/HRSA Program and Policy Resources
- Articles of Interest
Evaluation and Research
- CalSWEC Fact Sheet (10/2019)
- Child Welfare In-Service Training Program Fact Sheet (8/2019)
- CalSWEC Title IV-E Program Fact Sheet (10/2019)
- Integrated Behavioral Health Program Fact Sheet (10/2017)
Curricula and Resources for Educators and Trainers
- CalSWEC Network Hub: An online repository of open educational resources in the domain of social welfare, where social work educators, trainers, practitioners, students, and community can share, use, or adapt educational or professional development resources.
- CSWE Education Resources: A compendium of resources collected as a part of CSWE initiatives and intended to help programs and faculty members in curriculum development and assessment activities. The materials include advanced practice knowledge and practice behaviors related to the Educational Policy and Accreditation Standards (EPAS), syllabi, bibliographies, case studies, assessment tools, and videos for use in the classroom.
- Prof2Prof: A platform for you to maintain a living record of your intellectual products that you control and maintain in one central location, even if your institution changes. You set the terms for how others within and outside of academia access and use the material you share. You also benefit from having access to tools and resources created by others with relevant expertise and academic training.
- History of US Social Work as a Profession (2018-19 CalSWEC Infographic Contest winner)--for print scale, select "Fit to Page"
- 2010-2017 Moments and Milestones in U.S. Social Welfare (2017-18 CalSWEC Infographic Contest winner)
- Resource webpage of infographics and one-page summaries (NCCWI)
- The Truth about Adverse Childhood Experiences/ACES (Robert Wood Johnson Foundation)
- Social Worker's Guide to Social Media (University of Buffalo)
- 2019 National Social Worker Jobs and Income (NASW)--please note this information is national and not specific to California (e.g., average salary).